DEALING WITH US AND WHAT IT MEANS
We need to have your payment for the price of the goods and delivery before the order is fully accepted, once the lovely money exchanges hands we promise to despatch your goods to you on a speedy service and as long as you have given us a mobile number, you will receive a text giving you a delivery slot. You will also get an e-mail telling you that your order is confirmed. Sometimes the road and traffic can prevent our normal swift delivery and delays can occur, we are sure you would forgive us if this did happen.
SOMETIMES WE CANNOT ACCEPT AN ORDER
If we cannot complete your order due to lack of stock, if you live outside our delivery area, or the nasty credit card company does not pay up, we will let you know by e-mail and perhaps we can start the process again.
HOW MUCH DOES IT ALL COST
The prices of our lovely stuff is advertised on the website and the delivery charges are also clearly marked, remember that we cannot always deliver to every location (islands, outer Hebrides, you know what we mean). We know that you may be disappointed to hear this and we will sympathise but cannot offer any compensation.
RETURNING OUR LOVELY STUFF
When you get your Koochi item, if you do not agree with us that it is lovely stuff and you just do not like it, we will have it back from you. Please pack it all away again in all of the original packaging, contact us by e-mail let us know your order number as it will speed things up – and we will arrange an uplift from the address of your choosing. As soon as we get it back, we will quickly give it the once over, making sure that it is in tip top condition, ie. it has not been outside, there are no crumbs, no stains and no funny smells. We will then credit you in full for the product but sadly not the carriage.
When you get your parcel, if the box is damaged tell the driver and write it on his note, if the goods are damaged inside, sent us an e-mail straight away and we will sort it out for you.
None of the above affects your statutory rights as a consumer this is a quick, simple explanation of what we can do for you when buying our lovely stuff.
Governing Law – the contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
WHAT WE WILL DO WITH YOUR DETAILS
We will probably contact you at some stage with competitions, newsletters, special offers, juicy gossip and tit bits, all good stuff but again, if you decide you do not want to hear from us, you can let us know, we will not be offended.
WHAT TO DO NOW
Browse and shop until your heart’s content, we love our stuff, we put our heart and soul into every product. We hope you love it too and so once you purchase a Koochi product you are one of the family.
We take your privacy very seriously, we know that you do not want every man and his dog knowing your details. However, from time to time we may come across someone who we think you would really love to hear from and so we may give them your details. Listen to what they have to say or offer, you can always unsubscribe
If you change your mind about being contacted after agreeing, just get in touch, we will put a stop to it. We have an open and honest policy here at Koochi so if you ever want to know what info we have recorded about you, give us a shout, we’ll fish it out.
K4 GUARANTEE TERMS & CONDITIONS:
This guarantee is in addition to your statutory rights and your contract of sale remains with the retailer you bought your Koochi from.
As with any guarantee there are terms and conditions, these are designed to be as fair as possible, if it breaks when it shouldn’t that’s where we step in, if you sky dive with your Koochi then we may pass that one back to you.
>> Our K4 four year guarantee is only valid on products whose box bears the K4 logo and is purchased from our AW15 range and onwards. Purchase date must be on or after 1st June 2015
>> Second-hand products do not qualify for the guarantee – We don’t know where they’ve come from or what they’ve been through.
>> Registering with incorrect information will invalidate your guarantee so keep it real. Koochi reserve the right to refuse any guarantee if our Terms and Conditions are not met.
1. The guarantee is available for Koochi branded products meeting the above criteria.
2. The guarantee is only available to the original purchasing individuals who complete the guarantee registration form, stating the production date and providing a copy of the proof of purchase from an approved Koochi retailer, within 3 months of purchase. The guarantee is non-transferable but you can use your Koochi for more than one child.
3. The guarantee applies to the product only and does not cover any consequential losses – i.e time or other products – we can only take responsibility for our product we hope you understand.
4. The guarantee is not applicable to display models or showroom clearance.
5. Koochi will replace like for like. However, we reserve the right to discontinue a design, colourway, fabric, accessories or model should we see fit. Under these circumstances, the consumer will receive an equivalent product, provided the claim is within the guarantee period.
6. The guarantee is only available to products purchased in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland. Doorstep collection from Azerbaijan has not quite been achieved yet!
7. The guarantee does not cover faults caused by factors outside the manufacturer’s (That’s us) control, including:
o Failure to follow Koochi user guide and maintenance instructions
o Normal wear and tear – fabric fading, wheels wearing down etc..
o Inappropriate use and/or cleaning
o Accidental and/or willful damage – i.e. customer misuse with respect to the enclosed user guides
o Inappropriate storage methods – Garden sheds must be waterproof and bug proof
o Modification, alteration, transformation of the product – although any pictures of a pimped Koochi ride
will be well received
8. In the event of any faults – you shall notify Koochi within 1 week upon discovery of a defect – the longer you wait the harder it can be to resolve.
9. The guarantee applies to material and manufacturing defects only under normal domestic use. It does not cover parts subject to normal wear and tear: foam handles, rubber elements of wheels, signs of fabric wear. Besides isn’t the Vintage look back in now?
10. If the product is found to be defective within the definition detailed above, Koochi shall, at its discretion, repair the product; or provide new goods and parts to you in replacement. This shall be Koochi’s sole obligation.
11. Any repair work shall only be undertaken by a party first approved by Koochi.
12. If a claim is made under this guarantee and the defect is not due to faulty materials or manufacture, Koochi reserve the right to charge the customer in respect of any Service Engineer’s time or replacement parts supplied. It doesn’t mean we won’t fix it we’ll just apply a fair and reasonable charge for doing so.
13. The guarantee is valid on completion of the registration process providing the terms and conditions have been met.
LENGTH OF GUARANTEE
The guarantee is valid for 4 years from date of purchase.
TO MAKE A CLAIM…
Simply email email@example.com providing your name and address that the guarantee was registered under and details about the issue you’re experiencing. Alternatively you can give us a ring on +48 798662105
Please note – attaching digital photos of the issue will help us resolve it quicker